Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Roses June 2010

One day in late June I came home and when I went out to get the mail there on my front door step was a dozen beautiful roses. There was no note nothing to say who left them. I told Darleen about them and she thought maybe Jossine had left them since she has taken roses to her a time or two maybe more. I called Jossine to thank her for the flowers she didn't answer so I left a message. A day are so later there was a call from ERMC hospital on caller ID no message so I thought oh its a wrong number. The next day around noon the phone rang a call from Dr., President Schmutz checking to see how I was doing and did I find the roses he left on the step with out a note telling who they were from. That is one of the best men I know to care about so many.
I told him I wondered who the angel was that left them. Then I had to call Jossine and let her know it wasn't she who sent them. We had a good laugh over that one and I told her I didn't expect her to do that in these ecinomic times. In fact I don't expect any one to do that. I just thought it was a fun thing trying to put the blame on any one I could and not coming close to the I.D. of the giver.

2 comments:

Denisse said...

Grandma, that was so nice of him to do that! What a nice gesture! Glad it brightened your day! Love you lots!:)

Chuck said...

What a great idea. Keep people wondering about kindnesses - it's good for their imaginations.