I guess since July is over and well into August I better catch up. Before Ryan and Kara left on July 7th Clay,Karen, Lanie and I went to meet them and the Miles family at Applebees for a fairwell dinner. was good food and excellent company. I always enjoy being with family even if it was a sorta bitter sweet evening.
On the 8th I went with Melba and Jennette to Big Judd's for a burger we all ordered a reg. size and brought half home. They do make good burgers up there. After we eat our burgers Jennette had to show me where she and Melba grew up around Annis was an interesting drive. So I could see Ryan and Kara and boys before they left she brought us back home. Soon after Ryan and Kara came by to bid me farewell that afternoon. Nathaniel told me "ride mower next week" I wanted to cry as he has been so cute helping Kara mow this summer.
I'll add here that a few days ago the Ray's behind the hedge was out cutting their side and the top. I saw them when I went for the mail and told them how nice it was looking and also told them Ryan had gone to Clevland for Dental school and I said so now were on our own. Jill walked around the hedge and looked at my side said "we'll take care of it no big deal." the hedge trimmer they were using was tired so they was letting it cool down he got up from sitting by his garage and got in his car and as he was backing out she said he's going to buy a bigger one I"ll bet. Sure enough he did and it didn't take long to have the whole hedge trimmed. She came for an empty garbage can and I gave her bags then went out and held them while she filled them. she told me they would be happy to trim it once a month. So that is taken care of for now.
On the ninth I went to see Dr. Mueller and my B/P was up so he put me on a B/P med that caused nausea and vomitting pluse dizziness. I cut the tiny pill in half hoping that would help but didn't. He also ordered an Echo cardiogram that I had done on the 13th. The tech saw a place that he thought was a hole in my heart and called Dr. Blank in to look. The Dr. sent the information are called Dr Mueller and they called to see who I wanted to go for a cardioligist. It was decieded I'd see DR. Blank since he saw me in the Echo cardiogram room. His office called and set me up for the 21st. In the mean time I attended the over 60's lunch at the R.S. room and we had good food and good company.
On the 21st I saw Dr. Blank and he said I've most likely had that hole all my life. He said when autopsy's are done about 25 percent of folks have a congenital hole in their hearts. He ordered a holt monitor that I wore Tuesday 28th till the 30th from 3 P.M. tues. till 3P.M. Thursday. I haven't yet heard from the Dr. about what showed up. He said it would take some time. So I wait
and wonder what it showed.
Clay and Jim mowed the lawn for me and I do appreciate them for their help. They didn't mow the next week as some one set the mower blade down and cut the grass so short it didn't need it that next week but I had lawn burning that week and pulled the hose several days trying to get it looking green again. With our hot weather I've had burning again today that I watered several spots even tho Clay set the water timer up to prevent it. I need to call Levi I guessand have him check the sprinklers.
The lawn was mowed again on the 24th and I didn't have it done last week but it now needs it again.
On the 31st Penny came to visit and take me to a wedding reception for Stacy and Julie Bauers 3rd daughter. Will try to tell about that next month. Need my beauty sleep now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Grandma, We sure miss seeing you and helping around the yard. Nathanial still talks about riding the lawn mover. Almost every night he prays that he can go and see Great Grandma. Hope every thing works out in your yard and that it will be green. Maybe you should call Levi! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Yummy Big Jud's! We should go there sometime soon. Its been years since I have had one of there monster size burgers. I love you Grandma.
Lanie Sue Madere
Post a Comment