Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ACTIVETIES

SATURDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING CJ AND LENELL CAME BY TO PICK UP ALEX. HE WAS FUN TO HAVE AS A STAY OVER GUEST. AFTER THEY LEFT PENNY GOT READY AND LEFT FOR HOME ALSO. IT LEFT AN EMPTY HOME HERE AT MY HOUSE.

SUNDAY AT CHURCH I WAS SIGNING UP FOR TITHING SETTLEMENT AND THREE OF THE NEW WARD SISTERS CAME BY TO SIGN UP. AS WE CONVERSED I FOUND ONE LADY WAS A HAWS FROM NEWDALE. HER MAIDEN NAME. ANOTHER WAS RAISED IN LORENZO BUT HAD CONECTIONS WITH ONE OF THE BURTON JENSEN FAMILY'S. I TOLD HER WE WERE SHIRT TAIL RELATIONS. SHE IS A COUSIN TO QUINCY JENSEN AND ZOLA JENSEN WHAT EVER HER MARRIED NAME IS NOW. THE OTHER LADY DIDN'T HAVE A CONNECTION TO THAT AREA. THEY ARE VERY NICE LADIES AND WILL BE GOOD FOR OUR WARD. IF ALL THE MEMBERS WHO'S NAMES WAS READ AS NEW MEMBERS CAME FROM THOSE CONDO'S WE'D REALLY HAVE A CHAPEL FULL BACK INTO PROBABLY PAST THE OVER FLOW AREA.

YESTERDAY DENISSE CALLED AS BRIELLE WANTED TO TALK TO GRANDMA. IT WAS SO CUTE AS SHE TALKED AND WAS JUMPING AROUND IT SOUNED LIKE. THANKS BRIELLE FOR LIFTING MY SPIRITS. WAS GOOD TO HEAR FROM DENISSE ALSO.

I HAD LUNCH WITH CLAY AND THE AFTERNOON WAS ABOUT GONE. WHEN I CAME HOME I DID A FEW THINGS THEN WENT AND PUT ON MY NIGHTIE AND ROBE FOR THE EVENING. TIRED ARE LAZY I SUPPOSE.

THIRSA INVITED ME ON SUNDAY TO GO WITH HER TO OUR ONCE A MONTH TEMPLE DAY WITH THE RELIF SOCIETY SISTERS. WE DO T.L.C. TEMPLE LUNCH AND CONVERSATION. THERE WERE NINE SISTERS THERE TODAY. ONE OF THE SISTERS HAD HER HUSBAND THERE AND HE CAME DOWN AND ATE LUNCH IN A HURRY SO HE
COULD GET TO WORK. THEN THREE OF THE SISTERS WAS FROM THE NEW FOLKS SO IT WAS NICE TO VISIT WITH THEM A BIT. LITTLE BY LITTLE WE'LL GET TO KNOW THEM. THEY GO EVRY TUES. AND DO TWO SESSIONS. I DO GOOD TO GET THRU ONE ANY MORE.

WELL THATS IT FOR TODAY I THINK.

3 comments:

Denisse said...

Glad Brielle was able to lift your spirits Grandma!

CJ & LJ said...

I have this great mental image of Brielle hopping as she's jabbering on in her cute little voice. =) We really enjoyed seeing you and are thankful you felt up to having Alex as company. He enjoyed some time away from his brothers. I am so thankful that my children have been able to be around Grandmas and Grandpas the past couple of years. I really treasure memories of my Grandparents.

CJ & LJ said...

I have this great mental image of Brielle hopping as she's jabbering on in her cute little voice. =) We really enjoyed seeing you and are thankful you felt up to having Alex as company. He enjoyed some time away from his brothers. I am so thankful that my children have been able to be around Grandmas and Grandpas the past couple of years. I really treasure memories of my Grandparents.