Saturday, July 19, 2008

july 18th 2008

I woke up awhile ago couldn't get back to sleep so decieded to write about yesterday then maybe the zzz's will come back. I watered some dry spots on the lawn rather early. Then Andra was on the computer and came up stairs said her cousin Fiona was coming over. They talked out by the car and Andra came in said they were off to the zoo as soon as she fixed her hair. I went out to the car as two of the children was sleeping and Fiona didn't want to wake them nor leave them alone. She got Ivy out of the car and we talked while andra got ready. They left and I continued to water a spot are two. At noon I called clay and later he and Jim came and took me to lunch at Applebees it was pay back for the boards in the basement that has set in the way low these many years. They used them for shelves to store stuff from the storage place.
Clay had an appointment with his Dr. down town so Jim and I waited in the car. There was a breeze so it turned out nice sitting in the car waiting for about half an hour. We came home and not long after Andra and Fiona came. I went out and invited them to come in as Fiona was waiting to pick her husband up. The children found the toys and of course the top and the ant eater two of the oldest toys was what they liked especially Simmon. William is four month old and a little chunck but very cute as are all her three.
After Fiona left Andra was on the commputer and I came down to see what we'd do for dinner only she was fixing some of her pictures so I sat and truely enjoyed seeing what this machine with her insightful eyes can do to fix the flaws. We talked and laughed and was enjoying the time when Lanie called and invited us to go with her and Brielle and Braden for Burger King as there was supposed to be a play area there for the children. There is not in case your interested. So we took of for Tautphaus Park. The kids had fun on the slides and especially that dare devil Braden. He didn't like the sand at first but soon was running to get back on the slide again. Brielle liked the climbing and walking around more than the slide until Lanie got her to go on the short slide. She started playing in the sand letting it run down through her fingers. Then she didn't want to leave. What a great day. Then Angie called to see if I got my hair fixed and is coming down to day so hope she'll bring her new little one by to see me today. That is enough for this time.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Grandma,
It's fun to read about what's going on! I got more information from you about Fiona's visit than from Andra! :)
Her kids are pretty fun, huh?

we love you!